14 October 2013 Aleksinac – City administration of Vranje hosted the 1st workshop on intersectoral cooperation on the reduction of early school leaving in Vranje. The following institutions participated at workshop:
1. The City of Vranje
2. Youth Office
3. Secretariat for Education of City of Vranje
4. Center for Social Work,
5. Primary School J.J. Zmaj,
6. Primary School Dositej Obradović,
7. NGO MODUS,
8. NGO NEXUS,
9. Citizens Association ŽIVOT,
10. Pedagogical Faculty in Vranje,
11. Technical College Vranje,
12. CARITAS LUXEMGURG – office in Serbia.
The aim was to make the first steps towards intersectoral partnership, and to provide for:
a) better understanding of the program
b) better understanding of responsibilities and roles of public and private institutions
c) task division in implementation of TUTORING program in Vranje.
The workshop was facilitated by Mr. Marko Stojanović from WEBIN.
For more information please contact Ms. Jelena Bubanja at tutoring(at)wb-institute.org.
Photos: WEBIN 2013